Registration FeeThe registration fee includes publication fee and participation fee, please choose the proper item for you and complete the registration before due date.
Before Dec. 25, 2020
After Dec. 25, 2020
|Author (student)||400 USD||450 USD||300 USD|
|Author (regular)||450 USD||500 USD||350 USD|
|Author(reviewer)||400 USD||450 USD||300 USD|
|Presenter only||300 USD||350 USD||250 USD|
|Listener||250 USD||300 USD||150 USD|
|Additional paper(s)||350 USD/Paper||400 USD/Paper||350 USD|
|Additional page||50 USD/One Page||50 USD/One Page||50 USD/One Page|
|One day tour||150 USD||150 USD||150 USD|
Notes on Registration1. Each paper must be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
4. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
5. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
6. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to register online, whihc is quick and easy.
Register Now!7. Please upload the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③payment proof to the system to finish the registration. After the conference secretary review all the documents you uploaded, a confirmation email for your registration will be sent to you from the conference secretary.
Cancellation and Refunds PolicyICLM hopes everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, ICLM knows extenuating circumstances do occur.The ICLM Cancellation and Refund Policies are as follows:
1. Before 30 days prior to conference date: Full refund except USD40 handling fee charge.
2. 30 days to 15 days prior to conference date: Amount equals to 70% of total registration fee will be refundable.
3. 15 days or less prior to conference date: Amount equals to 50% of total registration fee will be refundable.
4. Conference start: non-refundable
If the conference cannot be
held on time due to force majeure such as
politics, weather and disasters, the organizer
will not bear any compensation but the above
refund policy also applies.
The organizer shall have the right to postpone, change the mode of the conference or cancel the conference. Participants are obligated to cooperate with the organizer's arrangements and refund policy.
Legal Disclaimer NoticeTo ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants' activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.